City of Everett Permit Services

Online Permitting Portal

ATTENTION: Welcome to City of Everett’s new Online Permitting Portal. Password security criteria has changed with the new system and requires a password reset by all existing public and contractor accounts in order to log in. To reset your password, click the Forgot Password link above. For step-by-step instructions, please click on the instructional links below.

Password Reset Instructions

Forgot Username Instructions

For additional assistance, please contact or 425-257-8810.
. . .

Log in above to your contractor account or public user account by selecting from the drop-down menu in the blue bar at the top of the page to schedule inspections for existing permits or to apply online for the following select construction permits or land use projects:

Land Use Project Online Applications:
Pre-Application Meeting Requests
Review Process I Applications
Review Process II Applications
Review Process III Applications
Zoning Verification Letters
MultiFamily Tax Exemptions

Construction Permit Online Applications:                                                          
Building Online: for Re-Roofing SFR & Duplex properties                                         
Water Sewer Utility: for new water/sewer services, repairs, alterations, or backwater valves (not mains)            
Franchise Utility: for Franchise/public utility company work in Right-of-Way               
Traffic Street Use: for traffic control, closures, and dumpster permits

*When applying for a permit, click on the '?' Tool Tip icon next to the question field for further information, special instructions, and clarification of the question. 
If you need further assistance, please contact Everett Permit Services at or 425-257-8810, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.

Note:  Any application requiring plan review may require drop off of (2) sets of hard copy plans with a transmittal sheet to our Permit Services lobby drop box for review. All other permit types not listed above must use the paper applications and submittal instructions available on the Everett Permit Services website.

To learn more about searching this site, click here.

Land Use Projects



Code Enforcement